Closing and Cancellations
Cancellations Thursday, February 20, 2014
St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church in Chippewa Falls Lenten Talk is cancelled
-Gateway Church's Tuesday night worship is cancelled
-Mayo Clinic Health System-Oakridge has cancelled the Clinic Expansion Project Forum, which had been scheduled for 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at Osseo City Hall
-St. Olaf PCCW Meeting is cancelled
-Chippewa Pals is being cancelled because of the weather
-The Seminar at L.E. Phillips Libertas Center (Chippewa Falls), “Concepts of Non-Suicidal Self Injury” has been cancelled Tuesday due to inclement weather conditions. The center plans to offer this seminar at a later date.
-The 7:00pm Lenten Presentation at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Durand will be cancelled.
-Due to inclement weather, Fall Creek Public Library is closed. Our scheduled library program for this evening will be postponed. Please watch FB, Twitter, and email soon for the rescheduled date and time.
-St. Mary's Bingo for Tuesday night in Altoona is cancelled.
-Christian Cuts Hair Salon in Eau Claire is closed today.
- The Community Forum scheduled for Tuesday morning, March 5, at 8 a.m. at the L.E. Phillips Senior Center has been cancelled due to the weather.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters: The Menomonie Kick-off for Bowl for Kids’ Sake is being rescheduled because of snow. The event will be rescheduled for Tuesday, March 12th at noon at the Big Brothers Big Sisters office (2602 Hils Court, Menomonie). Currently there are no plans to reschedule the 5:30 event that was scheduled to be held at Stout, but be sure to check our website for future updates.
- DNR Public hearings on proposed revisions to Wisconsin’s endangered and threatened species list scheduled for March 5 at various locations around Wisconsin have been cancelled and a hearing has been rescheduled due to the potential for a severe winter storm.
- The public hearings on the proposed list revisions will now be held:
•March 6, Wausau - 4 p.m., Marathon County Public Library - Wausau room (3rd Floor), 300 North First St. (not sponsored by the library).
•March 11, Madison - 5 p.m., State Natural Resources Building – room G09, 101 S. Webster, Madison arch 5 meetings, which were cancelled due to severe weather.
Downing United Methodist Church Hot Dish Supper cancelled for tonight, reschedule to Feb. 27
Bloomer Baptist Chili Feed cancelled for tonight, rescheduled to March 6
- Thursday's Placemaking Haymarket Plaza Report Presentation has been postponed until 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 11.
- Eggs and Issues State of the City meeting scheduled for Friday, Feb. 21, has been rescheduled for February 28.
- Classes at UW-Stout are canceled after 3:55 p.m. on Thursday.
- Mayo Clinic Health System's Stroke Support Group meeting scheduled for 2 p.m. Thursday has been rescheduled to Thursday, March 20.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader -
2396 Hallie Road
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
Office Phone: (715) 723-1037
Studio Phone: (715) 723-2555
Fax: (715) 723-1348