1. Our goal is to promote your competitive advantages and improve your bottom line. We can create a great commercial using our state-of-the-art production equipment.
2. We have had clients who have done business with us for 20 consecutive years. Our rates are relatively low, which means our clients can afford to advertise on our station on a consistent basis. Repetition builds reputation!
3. Midwest Christians are 42% more likely to buy a product or service when they know that a business manages itself by Godly principles.(Soma Communications)
4. The average WWIB listener is female, 25-54, married with children, college educated, own their own homes, and earn $75,000 or more a year in income. These are the consumers you want to appeal to.
5. The average WOGO listener is male, ages 35 to 65, college educated and a homeowner making over $75,000 or more per year in income.
6. Loyalty increases likelihood of response and recall to an advertiser because of our message and many who listen exclusively to us.